Ladies and Gentlemen, I am doing it again. I am trying to figure out my life. The basic idea that it's my life is comic anyway. My life is in a place I would never have chosen nor hoped that it would be. Don't get me wrong, I love all of it...but, were it my choice there would be housekeepers and much travel abroad involved, let's be honest. I have come to a place where I've been asked into a position I had previously held and had left because I had Bunny. I thought that my leaving would open up the opportunity to persue my doula/massage therapist aspirations. The position is a voluntary one teaching bible preschool. I've been bouncing back and forth as to whether or not I should accept the position.
CON: It eats up 2 morning/early afternoons a week.
PRO: I can bring Bean & Bunny with me both days and my niece with me 1 day
PRO: Bean won't be home those mornings messing up the house (which I'm pretty sure has been her new objective lately)
CON: It's going to make it a whole lot harder/stressful to persue my career
PRO: Bunny is still so young that I really just need to meet the minimal requirements which is 3 births by July
PRO: I'll be immersed in God's word daily which always helps bring a little clarity to things
CON: I'll be affecting the lives of other people like my brother who will have to babysit both of my girls for a few weeks while I'm in training
PRO: I'll be helping to start a program that will enable other mothers (who don't have 'Uncle Brothers' to help them )with small babies to attend the Bible study
PRO: I may be able to toss a little $$$ Brother's way before the holidays
Obvoiusly, the PROS outweigh the CONS right now. I have my husband's support either way. I do love to see God at work....maybe all the babies will be born on the weekends. Hmmmmmmmmm. Something to continue to think and pray about. Either way, I've come to the conclusion that it's not my decision, it's God's. I'm praying for guidance and clarity in this matter and leaving it all up to Him...I'm trying anyway.