Friday, February 26, 2010

How?

I don't know how people do this without Jesus! Life is just too hard without having a soft place to crash. I know that before Jesus, it was drugs, alcohol, and men. The problem with those is all the drama, pain and confusion that resulted. When I am tired and weary the only thing that re-energizes me and sets my paths straight is sitting with Jesus, either in His Word or in prayer. I am continually encouraged and challenged, comforted and loved, filled up and filled in. Right now, I'm exhausted, overwhelmed, under appreciated, run ragged and uncomfortable in my own skin, but my hope and my life is in Jesus and I couldn't be happier. I have been blessed, I am blessed, and I will continue to be blessed. I am just so grateful for this relationship with the Son of God, the Holy Spirit and God the Father. Nothing beats it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment