Friday, September 25, 2009

Faux Pas

I just committed a horribly embarrassing world wide web faux pas! One of the blogs I follow is giving something away (a gorgeous day planner for 2010) and all you have to do is leave a comment, which I did, TWICE!!!! Now, not only do I look like an idiot, I look greedy. Basically, my computer burped after I sent the first one, and it had a message on my screen about disconnecting from the site I was on. When I went back, my post wasn't there, so I decided to try again. I basically wrote the same thing (even more embarrassing) but (come to find out) with many more spelling errors (horrors!!)!!! After my computer burped again with the same messgae, I checked back only to find the TWO of them. I thought about posting an apology, but decided that would just make things worse. So here I am to blog it out. That's what these things are for right? Time to move on, nobody's been hurt, if I don't win, they'll never think of me again...I hope.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I have done that. A few times. One time I think I retyped and sent my comment like 5 times until I saw at the top it said something to the effect that they are awaiting approval. oooops :)

    ReplyDelete