Wednesday, August 5, 2009

God's Girls

I love my Bible study group. They are truly a blessing straight from heaven. When giving advice or guidance they rely heavily upon God's word and what He has taught them during their own lifetime or through someone that they love's trials. I also admire the fact that when they are wrong about something, they are humble enough to re-evaluate, apologize, and refer back to scripture. I am both humbled and honored to be learning from them and sharing our lives together. I can only hope that I am half the blessing to them in their lives as they have been to me in mine. My heartfelt prayer for each of my children is that God would provide them with a group of friends such as these. Friends who will hold each other accountable, guide and nourish spiritually, laugh heartily and mourn deeply. I pray that my children will have friends who reflect and resemble the love of God and the heart of Jesus. I also pray that my children and I will be this kind of friend to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment